Due to COVID-19 Group Tours & Gallery Visitation may be limited and gallery hours adjusted. Please call 910-323-1776 for the most up to date information.
Schools and other groups are welcome to visit the Arts Council’s galleries.
Group tours are welcome to visit our gallery for any of our exhibitions. Docent guided school tours provide more in-depth discussion of the works to enhance the learning experience for visitors are available for select exhibitions.
Our upcoming featured tour in the galleries will showcase Picturing America’s Pastime: A Snapshot of the Photography Collection at the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum. We are hosting this exhibition in celebration of the new stadium and Minor League Baseball team, the Fayetteville Woodpeckers. This exhibition will be of high historic and artistic value and we are excited to offer scheduled school and group tours during the exhibition. Click here for more information
For group tours, call (910) 323-1776 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday – Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 4 p.m. OFFERED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Closed Sunday and most holidays
For more information about exhibits at the Arts Council, call the Arts Council at (910) 323-1776.
Group Tour Locations
Group tours are available at several cultural institutions across the county. A compilation can be found below. Do you know of others that need to be added to the list! Let us know by contacting AntonioR@theartscouncil.com
- Museum of the Cape Fear - Groups can receive a guided tour of both the museum & the 1897 Poe House at this historic location.
- Transportation Museum - Located in the beautifully restored 1890 Cape Fear and Yadkin Valley Railroad Depot, the museum offers two floors of engaging, artifact-filled exhibits.
- Cape Fear Botanical Garden - Cape Fear Botanical Garden provides tours and other educational programs for various ages and abilities.
- Airborne & Special Operations Museum - While the museum is designed to be a self-guided experience, groups are welcome at the Airborne & Special Operations Museum.
- Cape Fear Studios - Learn about jewelry making, mixed media, pottery and other forms of visual art and even see local artist in action!