You can direct a donation to the following programs:
- Public Art: Displayed throughout the community. Art that’s always on! Our Public Art program also includes “Work In Progress” a temporary public art exhibition gifted to the Fayetteville Community through private donors and matched with Arts Council funding.
- Arts Education: Exposing students to the arts. Using art forms to teach many subjects in ways kids can grasp. Including The Arts Council’s Artists in Schools program which offers matching grants – of 50-75 percent! – to public and private schools in Cumberland County, including Fort Bragg. Last year more than 80 schools participated in the program.
- At-Risk Youth: Using the arts to help kids find a positive path. Help support programs such as ArtStart–the arts component of the Cumberland County Misdemeanor Diversion Program that aims to keep first-time, low-risk 16- and 17-year olds out of the adult criminal system–and Arts Council Project Support grantee programs like Discovering the Arts, a three week multidiscipline program for at-risk youth.
- Events: The International Folk Festival (IFF), A Dickens Holiday and other great events educate, enrich and make our community shine. For an example, now approaching its 39th year, IFF has become a staple in the community, the longest standing family festival in the region, attracting more than 100,000 visitors with more than 30 cultures sharing music, dance, food and crafts!
- Exhibitions, Competitions and Training: Growing our creative workforce and promoting economic vitality. The Arts Council awards substantial direct funding to area artists in the categories of Project Support, and the Regional Artists Program. As well as exhibiting artwork by area artists during exhibitions and hosting classes and workshops in support of local Artists!
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the Charitale Solicitation Licensing Section at (888) 830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the State.