Schools and other groups are welcome to visit the Arts Council’s galleries.
Group tours are welcome to visit our gallery for any of our exhibitions. Docent guided school tours provide more in-depth discussion of the works to enhance the learning experience for visitors are available for select exhibitions.
To schedule a guided tour, call (910) 323-1776 or e-mail email@example.com.
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 am. to noon
Saturday: noon to 4 p.m.
Closed Sunday and most holidays
For more information about exhibits at the Arts Council, call the Arts Council at (910) 323-1776.
Group Tour Locations
Group tours are available at several cultural institutions across the county. A compilation can be found below. Do you know of others that need to be added to the list! Let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Museum of the Cape Fear - Groups can receive a guided tour of both the museum & the 1897 Poe House at this historic location.
- Transportation Museum - Located in the beautifully restored 1890 Cape Fear and Yadkin Valley Railroad Depot, the museum offers two floors of engaging, artifact-filled exhibits.
- Cape Fear Botanical Garden - Cape Fear Botanical Garden provides tours and other educational programs for various ages and abilities.
- Airborne & Special Operations Museum - While the museum is designed to be a self-guided experience, groups are welcome at the Airborne & Special Operations Museum.
- Cape Fear Studios - Learn about jewelry making, mixed media, pottery and other forms of visual art and even see local artist in action!